Covenant 8 – Chartered Accountants | Our Services
At C8 Chartered Accountants we understand that our clients require value-added accounting, administration or bookkeeping in order for them to increase productivity and profitability. We are flexible in working on-or-off site depending on your needs. We have highly trained accounting services staff to ensure a very high level of professionalism and integrity of accounting data. We offer a wide range of daily, monthly or annual accounting services including, but not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for small businesses, close corporations, trusts, sole proprietors and partnerships.
- Processing Financial Transactions, Bank Reconciliations & Management Accounts.
- Consultation regarding Information Systems & Accounting Control.
- Preparation of Budgets, Cash Flow Reports and Management Reports.
- Submission of VAT, employees tax and other statutory returns.
- Monthly management & Year End accounting and reporting.
- Budgeting and budget variance analysis/strategy.
Our audit services produce financial statements and reports that provide assurance for management, shareholders and other stakeholders. An audit will highlight certain areas of weaknesses in your business and allow you to recognize areas where you can improve. Audits can also recognize discrepancies in accounts or business processes; business owners can then work to improve this and these improvements are a key factor to business growth and also to its overall sustainability. However, certain entities may not require an audit due to changes in the Companies Act 2008. C8 Chartered Accountants can advise you on the audit of your financial statements and advise whether an audit would be applicable for your business. Our core audit services and annual financial statements include the following:
- Accounting Officer Reviews.
- Statutory Audit Reports.
- Independent Reviews.
- System evaluations and recommendations.
- Other Assurance Engagements.
As tax laws are ever changing and tax environment for individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners become more regulated and complex it is vital for our clients to have a partner who can ensure compliance as well as reduce tax payments. C8 Chartered Accountants prides itself in planning and advising our clients’ tax affairs. We have experienced tax practitioners who ensure you of tax efficiency, calculating taxes, assisting with submissions and managing the assessment process. Our tax consultants will provide you with the peace of mind that your tax affairs are taken care of. You will be kept up to date with the ever changing tax regulations and due dates. Our core taxation services include the following:
- Registration for VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL and Income Tax.
- Submission of statutory returns.
- Application for tax clearance certificates (good standing/tenders).
- Application for tax directives.
- Tax advisory.
- Individual tax registrations and submissions.
- Compromise and Deferred Payment Arrangements.
- Tax Appeals.
We can assist your business to identify areas to significantly improve your business operations to ensure profitability and growth. We offer practical solutions to the SME as we understand the entrepreneur and business owners needs as every phase in business life. ADVISORY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- B-BBEE consulting.
- Buying and Selling of Businesses.
- Business Plans Drafting.
- Business Valuation.
- Business Structures.
- Forecasts & Projections.
- Starting a Business.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Strategic Business Planning.